Keywords: recommended roofers Exeter
Looking for recommended roofers in Exeter and Devon but unsure where to start? This blog will provide you with five easy ways of filtering out the unreliable roofers from the professionals. Let’s take a look at how to find a reliable roofing specialist you can trust.
1. Ask for recommendations. Word of mouth is a valuable resource, and consulting someone you trust before taking the plunge will make you feel more at ease. To learn about recommended roofers Exeter residents have relied on for several years, we advise you to consult with friends, family or neighbours who have lived in the area for a long time.
2. Ask for quotes from 2 to 3 local roofers. The purpose of this exercise is twofold. Not only will you know what price to expect, but this is also an opportunity to talk to the roofer. Find out what services the roofer recommends and ask what materials they will be using. When you do make your decision, don’t just go for the cheapest option - always remember that you get what you pay for.
3. Ensure they are good communicators. This is another reason why it’s important to get a few quotes from local roofers before hiring someone. When you speak to the roofer about a quote, ask yourself, does this person understand your requirements? Are they clear and transparent about their services?
4. Agree on the terms of payment before the work starts but be wary of upfront payments. After receiving a quote with an estimated price and agreeing to book the roofer, you shouldn’t need to make a payment until the job has been completed.
5. If you’re still in doubt, consider consulting your local NFRC Regional Manager. The National Federation of Roofing Contractors Ltd provides a local point of contact for members of the public, and only promotes high-quality contractors and products. Your local NFRC representative will be able to suggest recommended roofers in Exeter and the surrounding areas.
Still searching for recommended roofers Exeter locals can trust? Get in touch with SS Roofing today for a quote